Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hello!

Hi everyone. This is my first blog, and I'm starting to get the hang of it (see photo posted below! Woohoo!). I have been knitting for about 6 years (not on the same project, thank goodness!), and crocheting for about 15 years. My current WIP's are the Gothic Leaves Shawl from the Knit Pattern a Day calendar 2005 in Koigu, and a cardigan for my husband in Encore worsted. He didn't really like any patterns I showed him, so I got the Sweater Wizard 3.0, made up a pattern on that, and he picked a cable pattern from the Vogue Knitting book. Hopefully I'll get some pictures of those up soon. I'm only 30 rows away from being finished with the shawl, so I've been working on it like mad! Then it's time to get back to hubby's sweater, until I get the yarn I ordered from Joslyn's Fiber Farm for my clapotis.
Have a great day!

1 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the clapotis scarf too. I've been considering starting it. But for now, I'm hooked on socks.
Congrats on new blog! I have a new one too at www.simplysockyarn.typepad.com
Allison

 

Post a Comment

<< Home