Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Why I'm not finished with the sweater yet


Clapotis!
How much fun are these to make?! It's such a nice change from fighting the sweater, that I'm having a hard time going back. I did finish the buttonholes, and may tear myself away from my clapotis long enough to do the neck finishing tonight, we'll see. As you can see from the photo below, I did lose rights to the sweater last night, and I can already see Taffy and Brad fighting over this garment for years to come!

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The color is amazing! I've been drooling over all the clapotis I've seen online, but I'm a little apprehensive (I'm a beginner). How's it going for you?

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Once you get the initial increases done, it's sooooo easy. I messed up a few times on the increases, but I changed the yarn I was using and it made a huge difference.
I think my Mom may steal this from me, she was oohhhing and aahhhing over it (hmmm, Christmas present!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home