Monday, October 10, 2005

Almost done

Well, I've been working hard on the sweater, and I'm so close I can taste it. I finished the collar last night (after making it a crew neck, then having to pull out the bind-off and turn it into a fold-over collar because hubby changed his mind). Now I'm in the process of frogging 1/2 the sleeves to re-shape and shorten them because they came out about 4 inches too long.
Needless to say, this has been quite the experience! I'll try to post photos soon...

As I'm writing this, the house is filling with the mouth-watering scent of grape pie. Yum! We're going to my parent's house to watch Monday Night Football on their big screen tonight (the Steelers are playing), and I thought a pie sounded too yummy. The diet can start tomorrow! I was going to post the recipe, but it's from a Taste of Home magazine, and I don't think I can. If anyone wants the recipe, send me an e-mail or leave your e-mail in the comments section.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um....grape pie? Really? Yes please. My hubby (the one who bought the pretty flowers you commented on in my blog!) will L.O.V.E. that. And I might like it a bit too. (Grin - sweet tooth? Ha! They're all sweet teeth!) My email addy is audreyATpixie-sticksDOTcom. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home