Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm back!

I went to Milwaukee for a bodywork class last week, Wednesday through Sunday. It was a lot of fun, I learned SO much, and met some great people! One woman lives right in Rockford, so hopefully we'll be able to get together and trade treatments once in a while. When I got home on Sunday, Sir B took me to see the new Harry Potter movie, which was awesome!! I loved the first two, kind of hated the third one, and liked the fourth. The new movie is closer (visually) to the first two movies in my opinion. They just kept trying to make (the movies) darker visually; it was almost like watching a black screen and listening to people talking.
I have to find time this week to skim through book 6 before book 7 comes out to refresh my memory. Can't wait to find out what Harry's fate is! I'm going to have to stay away from the internet while I'm still reading it, because I know spoilers will be out right away ruining it for as many people as possible. Boo.

I have the first side of the shawl done.... and that's all I have to say about that.

Sorry for the pictureless post. Be prepared for lots next Wednesday--of Michael Buble. Le sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home