Saturday, June 09, 2007

This & That

I have to post that I lost another two pounds! Yippee! I decided that my reward for reaching my first 10% goal will be another pair of Cloggens. It took a week for the ones I ordered to arrive, but oh. my. gosh. are they comfortable!!!!

I am back to working on the shawl, and I promise to post a picture soon. My fingers are itching to start another project, but I really want to focus on this shawl for as long as I can.

And FYI, I took the word verification off my comments, because I hear it's been a real pain in the arse lately.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!!! Isn't that the most wonderful feeling? I'm so happy for you!

Just wondering, what are cloggens? Are they like Crocs? I have a pair of crocs, and I think they're soooo comfortable.

Good luck on your shawl!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Lori said...

They are a lot like Crocs, but the ones I got have denim on the top. I've never found Crocs comfortable, but these are amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home