Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The black thumb of death strikes again!

Yup, my strawberries are dead....


I finished the fair isle portion of the baby blanket and ripped the crap bottom border...

Yesterday I had to run to Rockford (loving Yarn Sellar, they have saved me so many times now!!) for one skein of Baby Ull to finish five. stinking. rows., plus another skein of yellow for the borders. I also stopped at Barnes and Noble and got two books-- Charmed Knits: Projects for Fans of Harry Potter and When Bad Things Happen To Good Knitters. The Harry Potter book was a hit at Stitch-In, it has lots of cute patterns, all modeled after knits from the movies. And When Bad Things Happen... has lots of great information to help you right a wrong (don't kid yourself, we all have them. Some bigger than others).

Lexie hiding UNDER the tent:


Sigh. She's brain-damaged, but we love her anyways.

P.S. I just realized this month is my two year blogiversary! Wow!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Asian Butterfly said...

Sorry about your strawberry plant. That is quite fast for it to die. It looked pretty healthy on April 29th. Better luck next time?

I like your term blogiversary! Congratulation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home