Tuesday, May 22, 2007

So. Many. Photos.

(Click on any picture to enlarge)

Here is the baby blanket, all steeked and cut! As you can see, I'm working on one side border now.....


And here you can see what I'm going to have to cover up on the back. Betcha no one wants to trade projects with me right now


Our garden in the backyard (which we do absolutely nothing with, anything that grows is probably because I don't go back there much) has lots of flowers starting to bloom. Looky:





I even found a butterfly out there that let me take his picture:


And I brought in one stem of (irises?) which Taffy had to inspect:


And look at this big-ass weed. It's ginormous.


My Dad let me pick out dolls I wanted from Mom's doll room, and I HAD to take this one--isn't she too adorable?


I took these because they actually look like Mom when she was little:


Last picture! You made it! These were a nice surprise delivered this morning from my sis Amy. They're candles that help eliminate pet odors, and *new* scents to boot. I have strawberry, lavendar/chamomile, rose, and honeydew. Yum!


Amy also sent some information on this new service called Buddies, in which you send in an ink print of your pet's paw (they also show nose prints!) and they resize it and make a wax mold to produce a charm, cuff links, ring, or other stuff. It is really a neat keepsake.

And lastly, I have to sell my Michael Buble tickets because Sir B got me better seats!! That's right, we had box seats (which I wasn't thrilled with, but I figured I at least had seats) and now we're going to be in the seventh row. I am wetting my pants with excitement!! Two months is going to seem like forever. So if you're in the Chicago area and want to buy two box seats for the July 24th show, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home