Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday again?

Well, the weekend is over, and I didn't knit one stitch. I did go and see Mr. and Mrs. Smith, though, which I highly recommend. My husband didn't like it because the action scenes were unbelievable, but when are they? It was a great comedy, from my point of view. And any chance I can sit in a theater and watch two hours of Brad Pitt, I'm there!
I ordered some yarn from Patternworks a little over a week ago for my next project, and the color wasn't quite what I wanted, so back it went this morning. I'm going to try "Flash" in colorway "Lapis"....can't wait to get it! Any package I get from Patternworks, KnitPicks, etc., is like Christmastime for me, even though I know what's inside :)
Well, I have some time this morning, so I think I'll knit a bit. I'm hoping to get the name of my secret pal before Wednesday, so I can go shopping on my day off (for both of us, of course). And a cheery "Hello!" to my secret pal! Hope to hear from you again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home