Sunday, October 16, 2005

Reverse progress


Here is the lovely finished collar. I have to stress (to myself, mostly) that something has indeed been finished recently on this odyssey of a sweater.


Amputated arm. I'm having to frog back further than I need, so I can re-shape the arm otherwise it'll be too poufy at the bottom.


Clapotis progress (no reverse progress on this baby!)

I didn't get too much knitting done this week. I had to get stuff ready for the garage sale we had yesterday, which went very well. We made a few hundred dollars, which unfortunately won't be going directly into my yarn stash fund. The amazing thing was we set up at 8:00am, and closed up at 12:30pm! We sold most of our stuff first thing, and by 12:00, it had slowed down so much we decided to just pack up and donate the last of it. And there was one funny story related to the garage sale.....
About 10am, I went in the house to get the cat. I figured she could use some air, and would enjoy seeing some new people. So I put the harness on her and brought her out. She had walked under hubby's chair (after walking around a bit), pulling the leash taut. I checked on her once or twice; she was fine. I checked on her again, peeking under the chair, and I saw a buckle. I thought, "Hm, I don't think I should be able to see the buckle on her harness.....TAFFY!" She had wrapped the leash around the leg of the chair and pulled herself out of her harness! Thank goodness she had only gotten about 10 feet away, and when hubby went to get her, she just stood there and meowed. Phew!
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Why is it odd for them to knit at school during their free time? I think it's great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home