Thursday, August 02, 2007

Weigh-In Wednesday...on Thursday

I didn't get a chance to post my exciting loss of one pound yesterday because I was running all over Rockford and Freeport doing a list of errands in crazy heat. When I finally collapsed on the couch (lovelovelove my air conditioning!) I didn't want to move.

I am not enthralled with the store Unique Yarns in Rockford. Every time I go in there with a need for something, they 1. don't have it and 2. the people who work there haven't even heard of what I'm looking for and give me a weird look like I'm making up my request (cobweb lace? never heard of it. dyeable fingering weight yarn?...huh?). Just had to vent that!

To Cayri the Minx....the person singing with Chris Isaac is Michael Buble.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Fidel Castro said...

HAHA! Thanks, but I meant who was Chris Isaak's date? (If he had one).

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home