Saturday, June 18, 2005

Good knitting week

Well, I actually got quite a bit of knitting done this week. I'm about an inch away from starting the shaping on the neck of hubby's cardigan. I'm hoping to get my yarn from Patternworks next week (or maybe I shouldn't, then I'll be forced to keep working on hubby's project).

Oooh, I'm so excited! I found out (on KR forum, thanks girls!) that Joann.com has a 50% off online coupon, and I'm finally getting a yarn swift! For $30!

In case you didn't notice, I finally figured out how to add links in my sidebar, and I obviously went a wee little bit nuts, but I think it looks OK, don't you?

I'm going to be moving my massage practice into my home! I've been wanting to, but hubby dragged his heels until a few days ago. He finally realized how much $$ we'll be able to put towards bills, yarn, the house, yarn, etc., when I don't have to pay rent for an office space. We're looking to have the room ready for me to move in in September. Did I mention I'd have more money for yarn?

And last, but not least, I got the name of my Secret Pal! Woohoo! She lives in London, which is neat...I've always wanted to go to London (maybe I should send myself there as her gift..maybe not). She's also an avid photographer, and so was I. I majored in photography in college until I changed directions and went into massage therapy instead. I've talked briefly with my pal (who's going to send me knitting stuff...my new best friend), and I should be getting a package from (her?) soon. Mmmmm, knitting presents from strangers....fantastic!

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice sidebar! And I took your candy quiz, and it told me I was a caramel, as I was chewing up the caramel I was eating! How crazy is that ?!?!?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home