Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What a great day

Today is my day off, so I slept in for a change (10:00!). I stopped at my office to drop off clean sheets, and there it was...a package from my secret pal! Woohoo! Great stuff. If only it came yesterday, I could've showed off at my knitting group. Oh well, next month. But I can show y'all what goodies I got.
Anyhoo, then hubby and I went all over town trying to find the people to talk to about zoning the house for a home business. And when we finally found the right place, they were like, go ahead. No problem. The only "restrictions" were I couldn't have any employees, and my sign coldn't be bigger than 1'x1'. How easy is that? So we can start construction anytime now. Honey....honey....where did he go?!
I have to get my a*s in gear and go shopping for my secret pal. I was going to go today, but after sleeping the morning away, there wasn't time. Hopefully Saturday, or next Wednesday for sure. BTW, how in the world do people differentiate between their secret pals? You know, the one sending you gifts, and the one you're sending gifts to? I dunno.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, you got a package from your pal! I'm jealous. Although I shouldn't be, because I just sent my pal her first package today. But I was a late-comer, so maybe I'm excused. And I have no idea how to differentiate between my pal, and the pal sending me stuff, either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home