Friday, August 19, 2005

One more week....

Feel sorry for me. Please. I haven't had the energy to do ANY knitting the past few days, with work being busy, and packing, and then coming home to work on getting my office ready (which is not.yet.done....which freaks.me.out.) because I need to move everything next weekend. I can't believe it.
I really want to buy a PDA soon, but I can't decide between a Palm (Tungsten E2) or an HP IPAQ (RX3115) Pocket PC. Any ideas? Maybe someone has one of these and can give me the 411 on it (good and bad)?
The Stephenson County Fair is next week....hopefully we won't be too exhausted, and can go for at least one day. I wish I had hubby's sweater done, so I could enter it in the craft competition. Next year, I guess.
I finally finished HBP the other day. Loved it!! But with all the unanswered questions in this, it'll seem like forever til Book 7 comes out. I'm now reading "Knit One, Kill Two".
Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home