Monday, August 01, 2005

Secret Pal stuff

Oh boy, I got another package from my secret pal! It had a needle sizer, three balls of yarn (two of a really yummy purple-y yarn, which I'll probably make into a shawl or scarf before the cold weather comes, and a red ribbon yarn, which still hasn't told me what it wants to be yet). Thank you secret pal!

I haven't gotten very far on the sleeves I'm working on, but I haven't had to frog them any more, which is a big plus. I really really really want to start a shawl, but I promised myself I wouldn't buy any yarn until Stitches Midwest, so I have to wait another......11 days. Sigh.

My office is really coming along, which is good considering hubby has exactly four more weeks to finish it!

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm jealous! Gifts from your secret pal. I can only dream :) Maybe, there's still time yet! Glad to see you got some stuff, though.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, a new blog template! I like it :) At first, though, I thought I was at the wrong blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home