Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Just checking in

I haven't had time to knit much lately. I did get started on the ribbing of the sleeves (hubby's cardigan) last night. That's it. After I finish this post, I'll try to get a few more rows done....
I finished HP4 on Saturday (actually Sunday, at about 12:30am), and I finally finished painting the shutters this morning! Having those done will give me more time to knit while hubby's working on my office....
Stitches Midwest is coming up fast! Oohhh, I can't wait. My pocketbook is trembling in excitement, ready to fling money here and there...I'm running it through some training exercises now.

Oh yeah, I've been on the phone quite a bit, trying to get that $$ that was overcharged to my card, and I found out it was the bank's fault. Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home