Friday, July 15, 2005

Frogging. Need I say more?

UGH. I just started the sleeves of hubby's cardigan, and I found I needed to redo the sizing on them. Guess what? I get to frog part of the body (which was freshly finished) to adjust the armholes. Which is OK, they were big gaping holes anyways; will end up taking about 3.5" off the length of 'em. NOW I see the sleeve ribbing I just started is in the wrong size needle. Son of a *&^%#!!
I. Hate. Frogging.
Hubby. Better. LOVE. This. Sweater.
Hubby. Better. LOVE. Me. For. Making. Sweater.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a froggy kind of week for me, too! Patience is a real virtue in these situations. Of which I have precious little. So I hope you have more than I do!!! Good luck.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Mothlady said...

Lol, a real love sweater :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home