Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I Love Patternworks!

They have a special place in my heart, Patternworks does. The yarn I just received (see photo below) was an exchange, and took quite a while to get to me because I needed 25 hanks, and they had to order more. Well, when I got the yarn yesterday, there was a note in it explaining that there were two dyelots enclosed (they couldn't get it in all one dyelot because the yarn is being discontinued), and if I didn't want the order for that reason, I could send it back. They didn't charge me shipping because of it! *happy yarn and free shipping dance*
Patternworks is awesome. Order lots and lots from them, people!

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Patternworks, too. In fact, when I wanted a large quantity of yarn from my LYS, they told me they couldn't get that many skeins in one dye lot, but to contact Patternworks, because they probably could get it for me. They come highly recommended. Glad to hear you had such a great experience with them.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I especially like the fact that even though I end up returning a lot of yarn for exchange or refund, they still treat me great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home