Monday, July 11, 2005


Here is part of the view from our hotel room. Nice pool, huh?


Sunrise. Ugh. Can't remember the last time I saw a sunrise before this. You definitely can't call me a morning person


Another view from our room. Behind the umbrellas is a deck, which is where we got married last November (aaaawwwwwww)


This is Tom. Tom works at the Bristol Renaissance Faire. Tom does kickass henna tattoos. Thanks Tom!


Here is my tattoo


See the elephants? How 'bout the guy with the shovel behind the elephants? Know what his job is?


Looky me! Riding on an elephant! (I'm the one in the green shirt, the redhead in front is my friend Kristy. **hi kristy**)


Another "Hey, we're riding on an elephant" photo....


Doesn't Justin look manly holding Kristy's parasol? No, there aren't any pictures of what Justin did to Brad after finding out Brad took this picture. It wasn't pretty though. Trust me.


Oooh, knitting needles from the Ren faire


Here you can see the cool beads on top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home