Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yippee!

I got a package in the mail yesterday...it was the Creatures of the Reef shawl kit! I don't mean to sound like it was a total surprise, its just I ordered it by snail mail, and it took quite a while to come. Now I need to rearrange my WIPs on my Denise needles so I can start it. I had a fleeting thought of going to my LYS and buying another set of Denises, but I can't afford it right now.

P.S. I heart Fiddlesticks! If you're thinking of ordering from them--spend spend spend! When I ordered my kit, I asked for the kit with white yarn (to go towards another project), and ordered one skein of aegean blue, asking for a specific dyelot (which I wasn't expecting, since I got my other two skeins from Elegant Ewe @ Stitches Midwest) but they were able to match the dyelot! Awesome.

Stitchin' (my knit group) meets tonight, so I'll finally get back to knitting. I've had plenty of time the past few evenings, but I just haven't felt like picking up the needles. Does anyone else feel that way after going a while without knitting? Like you need prodding to get going again? Then you do start knitting again, and you're like a crazy person, rearranging your schedule so you do nothing but knit, thinking "How did I go so long without knitting"! Hehe.

2 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your Creatures of the Reef! What color yarn did you order? Ooh, I love nothing more than watching other knitters' lace projects develop :)

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I'm making it in "Aegean"- a very pretty sea blue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home