Monday, February 13, 2006

Progress on the shawl


Here is the current progress on Creatures! I started on the starfish section last night...woohoo!


Up close and personal


Taffy keeping an eye on things from bed. What a life.

Not much else going on here. I'm doing a lot of research on the web for Graves', I've ordered two more books (and I'm thinking of ordering another), and I'm considering switching doctors. We'll see after my appointment next week.

Speaking of next week, my sister's going to be here from sunny Arizona (stupid! Who comes here to Illinois from Arizona in February!), and I can't wait to see her. Sounds like she'll be spending the day with me on Tuesday, and I have no clue what we'll do, although I could drag her to Stitch-In that night. Wednesday night we're all going to some Extreme Ice Sports thing in Rockford, watching motorcycles race on ice. It sounds insane, yes?

But this week I'm pampering myself with a pedicure today and a one-and-a-half-hour massage Wednesday.

Can't.wait.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I can't wait to see the shawl finished, It looks awesome already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home