Friday, February 03, 2006

My friend Linda came by yesterday...with a copy of Yarn Harlot, The Secret Life of a Knitter for me! Hey, if Stephanie's book doesn't cheer me up, nothing will, right?! Linda also suggested we go to Rockford or Madison for a yarn crawl next Wednesday, which will be so.much.fun. Just what the doctor ordered (hmmm, could you imagine a doctor telling you, "I'm going to start you on X medication for Y condition, but I suggest you go yarn shopping immediately")
Then today I got my Dale Baby #110 booklet, practically running to meet the UPS guy at the door. And I can now breathe a *sigh* of relief that I have it.
And my best-laid plans of working on Taz's sweater Wednesday went in the crapper. I didn't knit anything then. I am earmarking that project for my SuperBowl knitting. In between eating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home