Tuesday, January 17, 2006


Yesterday was hubby's birthday, and just look at this cake I made! Bea-u-tee-ful! It's Peaches and Cream, and it was delicious. I also made him shrimp cocktail and cornish hens with garlic roasted red potatoes for dinner


I finished his hat. Phew, it feels good to get back to knitting again. Sorry it just looks like a black blob on his head, but black yarn + flash photography does NOT equal a good picture!!



This is too cool. It's an Air Desk for my laptop. I just have to fiddle with the adjustments a bit more, I'm not entirely comfortable yet, but it looks good.


And here's Taffy chowing down on her cat grass. Thanks Aunt Amy!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Liz said...

MMMM...That dinner sounds good, and the cake looks awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home