Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Graves Disease

Yep, got the diagnosis. Basically, my thyroid is producing too much thyroid hormone, and I have to go on medication to regulate it. It's going to take a few weeks for the medication to take full effect, so wish my husband and clients and family luck dealing with me!

In other news, my knitting is collecting dust (among other things. I'm sooo tired all the time, no one is allowed in my gross house right now), but I'm contemplating buying more yarn. Ha! I'd like to get started on this sweater for myself, and I can get the yarn from WEBS for $40 off. Sigh.... Let's see how long I hold off, shall we??

1 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,

I hope you're feeling better soon! A diagnosis is always good, because you can move on and deal with the actual problem instead of guessing.

Take care!
Melissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home