Friday, December 16, 2005

Checking In

Boy oh boy is life getting busy! Christmas is coming up so fast, I can't believe it's next Sunday. So, how busy is everyone else next week?? My week:
Saturday: work, bake a cake, run errands, wrap last gifts. Hubby has a thyroid test at the hospital (go figure...we both have thyroid problems at the same time)
Sunday: family get-together in McHenry
Monday: thyroid test at hospital, work
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: work work work
Wednesday: bake cookies; clean house
Saturday: Christmas at my Mom's
Sunday and Monday: OFF. No plans. Woohoo!

I'm finally out of my knitting rut...I have eight rows of Creatures done, I'm halfway done with a hat for my hubby, and I'm getting ready to start on a sweater for my parent's dog Taz.

Photos coming soon of WIPs

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home