Monday, November 21, 2005

A-n-x-i-e-t-y

It's about time I finally sat down and posted something...even though there's groceries to put away, and cleaning to be done (sigh). It's always something, yes? I'm still waiting to hear my diagnosis from the doctor, they said I should know by Tuesday (tomorrow), and finally I'll get some kind of meds for this freakin' anxiety. Liz is right...it feels like you're having a heart attack, over and over again. When I went for groceries this morning, I was huffing and puffing my way through Cub, trying to stave off an anxiety attack. Didn't work. And I'd like to know what was up the butt of the woman behind me in line at Cub...she had her cart pressed right up against my rear. I kept backing up, pushing the cart, but she didn't get the hint. Almost went mental on her--it was taking too much restraint not to--but I just pushed against her cart one more time and walked away. Are people getting more and more rude? Why can't we all just get along?

Sorry to ramble on about that....

All I'm working on right now is the snowflake illusion scarf. I started Trellis yesterday, but it would take me forever to make it, so I'm nixing that project (I may make it a little later in a larger size) . I'm waiting for some Addis from KnitPicks, then I can start Creatures of the Reef. *Hopefully* they'll come by Wednesday, so I can work on it over Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger knitzalot said...

I know exactly what you mean about people getting more! However, I saw a survey that said that most respondents thought that people are getting more rude but a majority of them didn't think that they themselves were part of the problem. Funny.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Lori said...

I know I'm part of the problem, because I have no tolerance for people like that, and dish it right back at 'em!
I'm no angel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home