Wednesday, November 16, 2005

This has been a very up-and-down few weeks for me. The good: I've gotten a lot of knitting done...I finished the mysterious "baby item" last night (stayed up late after Stitch-In to finish), and will post photos as soon as Jenny gets it so she's surprised. And oh! she had her little boy Monday afternoon! Congrats to Jenny and Hector, and welcome Jakob! I found this, and just might have to make it for Jakob too.
I finally get to start on Creatures of the Reef-exciting!
And my mom and I are going to see Bon Jovi tonight in Madison! Can't wait! We (my mom, sisters and I) saw them ages ago-1987 to be exact. It is SO weird to be able to say I saw a concert almost twenty years ago, makes me feel old.

The bad: I've been having anxiety and panic attacks, and my doctor said my blood pressure is high, so I have to go for blood tests tomorrow morning. Ugh. The panic attacks are the worst-they happen only when we're driving at night. The first one happened on the way home from the football game, and I had to wake up Brad so he could finish driving home I was so freaked out. I had another attack Monday night, when Brad was driving. It was dark and raining...I kept telling him to slow down, which really irritated him because he wasn't going that fast to begin with. Panic attacks suck. The anxiety actually is getting better. Since Stitch-In last night, I haven't felt much anxiety at all...my friend Linda said it was because I was around so many women!

It is snowing here in NW Illinois, which I wouldn't mind if we had finished raking. I tried to get some raking done this morning (and have the blisters to prove it), but the leaves are stuck together and to the ground from the rain the past few days, and the cold/snow today. Shit. Mother Nature, we need a blizzard (preferrably tomorrow, so we don't miss the concert) to cover up our yucky lawn. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home