Thursday, October 27, 2005

Photos and more photos


My Dad and sister Amy enjoying a free tan from their flaming birthday cake


Our (my Mom, Grandma, and I) trip to Long Grove was soooo much fun! Look at this beautiful fountain--I came very close to buying it for my office. It had mist and trickling water, and the clear crystal on top twirled as the water flowed over the pink crystal


Here is the LYS in Long Grove--"I'd Rather Be Knitting". I really liked this store, they had tons of yarn, and a big table in the middle (of the other room) where about 10 people were sitting around knitting yesterday. The only bad thing was I had a saleslady that was a little too pushy...when I go to a yarn store, if I ask where something is I want to be pointed to it, then left alone. This woman stood in my way and I had to ask her to hand me the colors so I could look at them! Ugh


Yummy yarn purchase. Isn't the color fabulous?! It's called "Snoopy's Crayons" (Shaefer Yarns Elaine) 99% merino wool, 1% nylon


Knitted fruit lounging in the store window

I got a lot done on hubby's sweater yesterday, the drive was 2 hours each way. I finished re-doing one sleeve and hope to have the other sleeve finished by this weekend. When it's done, I'll try to bribe him into modeling it for me!

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Lissa said...

I love snoopy's crayons. beautiful colors to keep someone happy and warm this winter. what a find!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home