Thursday, December 01, 2005

Meme

I found this meme on MJ's blog. Here are my answers:

Have you ever...
1. smoked a cigar - no
2. crashed a friend’s car - no
3. stolen a car - no
4. been in love - yes (still am)
5. been dumped - yes (once)
6. dumped someone - yes (I was usually the dump-er)
7. taken shots of alcohol - no (I'm a mixed drink girl)
8. been fired – yes (it wasn't my fault...my boss was pressured by his landlord. Long story)
9. been in a fist fight - no
10. snuck out of a/your house - no (snuck INTO the house - yes)
11. had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back - yes (a few times)
12. been arrested - no
13. made out with a stranger - yes (no comment)
14. gone on a blind date - yes (twice. Met them through personal ads.)
15. lied to a friend - yes
16. had a crush on a teacher - yes (sigh. Mr. O'Neill and Mr. Nellessen, both math teachers)
17. seen someone die - no
18. been on a plane - yes
19. thrown up in a bar - no
20. miss someone right now - yes
21. laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by - yes
22. made a snow angel - yes
23. played dress up - yes
24. cheated while playing a game - yes
25. been lonely - yes
26. fallen asleep at work/school - no
27. used a fake id - no
28. felt an earthquake - no
29. touched a snake - yes
30. run a red light - yes
31. had detention - no
32. been in a car accident - yes (twice, both my fault)
33. hated the way you look - yes
34. been lost - yes (too many times!)
35. been to the opposite side of the country - yes
36. felt like dying - yes
37. cried yourself to sleep - yes
38. played cops and robbers - no
39. karaoke - no
40. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t - yes (no comment)
41. laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose - no
42. caught a snowflake on your tongue - yes
43. kissed in the rain - no
44. sang in the shower - yes
45. made love in a park - no
46. had a dream that you married someone - yes
47. glued your hand to something - no (but a co-worker once got superglue in her eye, and not to brag but it was my quick thinking that helped keep her eye from sealing shut)
48. got your tongue stuck to a flag pole - no
49. worn the opposite sex’s clothes - yes (I snagged one of my husband's shirts, I wear it all the time; I have a pair of socks from an old boyfriend)
50. been a cheerleader – no (not in the literal sense; I signed up my freshman year of high school, but chickened out because I thought I was too fat)
51. sat on a roof top - no
52. talked on the phone all night - yes
53. ever too scared to watch scary movies alone – yes
54. played chicken fight - yes
55. been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on - no
56. been told you’re hot by a complete stranger - yes (a long time ago)
57. broken a bone - no
58. dipped snuff - no (I don't even know what that means!)
59. lived overseas - no (but want to go there once before I die)
60. ever passed out/fainted - no
61. blown bubbles in the wintertime - no

and here's one I added:
62. dreamt you were pregnant - yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home