Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Ramblings

In reference to what Leslie asked from the previous post, hyperthyroidism can cause fatigue. I, of course, have had most of the symptoms listed *except* loss of appetite and weight loss. Go figure! The two symptoms that would BENEFIT me!! But I am feeling much better; I think the Valium is finally kicking in and kicking butt on my anxiety.

"Creatures" got frogged last night...I didn't like the way my cast-on looked (too loopy). So I'm almost done re-casting-on (heh!). Oh well, it was only five rows.

I should have photos later today of the snowflake illusion scarf. Not many clients+chores that can wait until tomorrow=finished scarf!

Oh, and I'm going to see Harry Potter tomorrow! I'm so excited, I've heard it's fantastic; the trailer makes it look more like the first two movies (which I loved, the third movie--not so much).

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm glad to hear your anxiety isn't so bad now. I know it takes a lot out of you and with the hyperthyroidism I imagine it's worse.

Enjoy the movie! I haven't been able to see it, so I am a wee bit jealous :)

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Sorry, everyone, somehow my sister found my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home