Saturday, December 03, 2005

It's snowing!

The snow has been falling for about three hours now, and it looks so pretty outside. NOW it feels like Christmastime! I have most of my shopping done for the holidays, done completely online so far...no long lines in the store for me, thank you.

All I'm working on right now is Creatures, which is going very slowly. I can only seem to get a few rows done at a time, since I'm not used to working with such fine yarn; plus the end of this week was busy with clients, so my hands have been tired and hurting from all the work! (not complaining, just sayin') I think I'm going to start another sweater soon, plus as soon as I get the copy of Puppy Knits I ordered from Patternworks, I can get started on a sweater for Taz.

The endocrinologist's office finally called yesterday, and they can get me in on Wednesday! I didn't expect them to get me in that soon, but I am so relieved! Hopefully the snow won't be a problem, since it'll be a 45 minute drive to get there.

Last but not least, HP4 was sooooo good! I want to go and see it again already. The special effects are becoming more and more incredible with every movie they make, it's seamless.
If you get a chance, go and see it in the theater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home