Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I haven't knitted at all in days....but I'm working on making a pattern for the blue/purple yarn I have for my cousin Kate. The convertible vest I was going to make for her, well, she'd swim in the smallest size, so that won't do. I think I'm going to make a simple stockinette sweater with rolled hems, instead. I do want to make the Kimono Styled Sweater for her from KnitPicks, she would look so cute in it!

Well, I went to the endocrinologist's today. She needs to run more blood tests on me because apparently my thyroid level isn't terribly low, so she needs to figure out if this is a permanent or temporary condition (Halleluja, this may be temporary!). So I'm starting a med to help slow down my heart rate, and an anxiety med to take as-needed. I go back in a month for a check-up.

Christmas is only 18 days away! I only have three more people to buy gifts for, plus cat toys for Taffy. And soon it will be cookie baking time. Oh, I made cookie trays last weekend for my neighbors....the first ones weren't home, no biggie, left them on the front porch. The next ones were home and very thankful. The next one was home (I think) but didn't answer...he's weird anyways, so I didn't leave them. The last ones were home (I saw someone inside when I was at weird guy's house), but didn't answer the door; I left those at the front door, too.
Never again. I know they all loved the previous owners of our house, but come on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home