Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Yesterday

So, I went for my thyroid scan yesterday. First of all, I'm not a morning person, and I had to be there at 8:00am to take a pill. I decided to get up just early enough to throw on clothes, tame my messy hair, and get over there.....so of course I had to get a hottie x-ray technician, right? Sigh. It was funny, though, because his name was Mustafa, and every time I heard him tell someone his name, I kept thinking of the Will Farrell character of the same name from the Austin Powers movies. Mustafa was one of Dr. Evil's henchmen, and his weakness was when he was interrogated, if he was asked the same question three times he had to answer.

I'm still trying to make hubby's hat. This is the first hat I've made, and I'm so confused! Sheesh, the first knitting project I made was a freakin' pair of socks, but I can't make one lousy hat. Hopefully I'll figure it out and get it done soon.

Tomorrow is house cleaning and cookie baking day. Still trying to figure out how to juggle those two--do one at a time, or alternate them (clean while a batch of cookies is baking)? I did get all the cutout cookies ready yesterday, 4 batches of them. It is sooo much easier to do a little at a time instead of trying to make the doughs, chill, cut them out, and bake them all in one day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home