Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

I don't get into making resolutions for the new year (never kept 'em....who does?!), but I've enjoyed reading them on other people's blogs.
Looking back, I've done a fair amount of knitting this past year, which surprises me because it didn't seem like I got very much accomplished (pat myself on back). I moved my office into my home (and am finally getting used to it); Brad started the year with health problems--kidney stones--and I'm wrapping up the year with health problems. Does that make us a well-rounded couple?.....

I haven't been knitting at all this week, just working and resting. And reading. I have a small stack of books to read, and that's good enough for me right now!

Here's wishing you a happy and healthy new year!!

1 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Laurie!!! Hope it's a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home