Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Weigh-In Wednesday...and my Birthday

Boo. I gained a pound and a half, and there's only three months left until vacation! I need to get crackin' and get rid of some of this poundage. But not tonight...my Dad and Sir B are taking me out to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Fiesta Cancun. And not Saturday, because we're having a BBQ with crab legs, shrimp, and chicken!

Yep, I'm another year older today. My sisters sent me some great stuff:

A big Buddha candle


A geode I got to crack open myself. I love the look of the crystal inside, but I have no idea what it is


Closeup of the crystal, you can see how flow-y it is


A copper windcatcher


And this one is awesome....a few days after my Mom died, my sisters and I went through her hope chest, and found a card I had made for her that had us crying, we were laughing so hard. My sister Amy made t-shirts of it:

"Love is like sunshine on a unicorn"
Back of shirt (inside of card): Merry Christmas! Love, Lori

Here I am in all my diaper-wearing glory with my great-grandparents Millie and Howard, 1975

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home