Friday, March 07, 2008

And now onto something knitty...

Look, I have knitting pictures!

The body and part of one sleeve of the Radiance Cabled Jacket:



This sweater was almost given a time-out for being so much trouble. First, I kept screwing up the cable, then when I seamed the shoulders I realized the cables weren't matching up. Grrrrrr. Upon closer inspection, the back shaping was correct, but I reversed the front shaping. Instead of flinging the sweater across the room and yelling curse words at it, I took a breath and realized it was fixable with a minimum of frogging. I'll still be glad when this thing is done and I can start screwing up another project....

Like mittens! Pattern is from the book Selbuvotter, yarn and needles from Knit Picks:




Work has been soooooooooooo slow this week, but at least I'm getting lots of knitting done!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Nice job on the cardigan, and I hope it starts working out better for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home