Friday, December 07, 2007

Busy bee

I have been so. busy. this week with work, I feel like I haven't had a minute to myself. When I fall onto the couch at the end of the day all I do is flip on the TV and try to get a bit of knitting done. It's all on the Radiance Cabled Cardigan though; poor Irish Diamond is pouting on the coffee table, waiting to be finished. But I can't put down the cardigan! This is the pattern my Cascade 220 yarn was waiting for. Finally.

I didn't mention this in the Vegas post, but I had no problem bringing my 47" Addi Turbo needles on the plane. None at all. I even had my cable hook ring in my bag, and not a question was asked! I did notice the screener took an extra minute to look carefully at my bag, but I made darn sure I took out any scissors, needles, files, etc. before we even left the house. And always be super nice to the screeners! It goes a long way!

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hope you get a bit of a break this weekend! Glad you were at least able to get some knitting time in on the airplane. They're technically supposed to let knitting needles on, but you never know . . .

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home