Saturday, November 17, 2007

Another sweater soon?

I have been so busy with work the past week, and the next two are going to be about the same, especially with Thanksgiving and vacation thrown in! My Dad is hosting Thanksgiving this year, and my aunt and I are going to be doing all the cooking. Then it's Vegas time baby! Here's hoping I get lucky and come home with some serious moola...

I am very very close to finishing the Irish Diamond shawl, we're talking 50 rows away. I may get it done before vacation, as I have all day tomorrow and Stitch-In on Tuesday night to work on it. So of course I'm already planning my next project, because I'm gonna need knitting for the plane ride (we have a layover both ways. Blech.). I found the Market Street Tied Cardigan or the Radiance Cabled Jacket patterns I think would work with the Cascade 220 I've been fighting with lately. Maybe it would like to be one of these sweaters...hopefully! I lovelovelove the Portland Sweater (scroll down to the bottom of the link)....but I have to use up some more stash before I'll allow myself to buy it!

Have a great Thanksgiving, all, and wish me luck in Vegas! I promise lots of photos when I return.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hmmm, those are both really nice sweater patterns. Good luck chosing, and I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving with your family.

Good luck in Vegas, too! Wouldn't it be nice to win lots of money? Then you wouldn't have to worry about using up stash to buy more yarn, lol . . .

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home