Friday, September 21, 2007

Many thanks

Thank you to everyone who commented on my shawl! It was a big hit at Stitch-In on Tuesday. On the needles now is the Sampler Stole...I thought I wanted to do a non-lace project next, but this shawl is on size 3 needles which feel huge after using size 0 for the border of Med. Lace!


Also being started are the Spiraling Coriolis socks from New Pathways for Sock Knitters, in a beautiful variegated brown yarn I received ages ago from a secret pal:


I was hoping to be able to start the Cat's Face Lace Socks, but Heather (who is dyeing my yarn) wasn't at Stitch-In this month, so hopefully I'll be able to start them next month as they are intended to be a Christmas present!

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Size 0 needles (shudder, shudder)! Good luck with your next shawl! It'll be spectacular, I know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home