Monday, August 27, 2007

Last week was the Stephenson County Fair, and I did get a chance to go on Friday after my car was fixed. I saw my friend Terry, who told me they had tigers at the fair this year. This I had to see! So I went over and sure enough, they had lots of tigers there....big ones, white and orange; medium ones; even little baby white ones that were 2 weeks old (you'll have to take my word, dummy me didn't bring my camera). I jumped at the chance to cuddle one and had my photo taken with 14 week old Trooper:



What an amazing feeling to be near one of these jungle cats. Some people seemed a little scared to be so close to a tiger, but I didn't feel any fear at all. I even gave Trooper a hug!

Saturday Sir B and I went to Rockford (to make sure the transmission was fixed right...yeah, that's it...), and I had us stop at Unique Yarns because they started carrying Namaste knitting bags, and one followed me home!




Yes, that's the neverending shawl in there. I am on row 15 (of 50) of the border.

I also bought the new Cat Bordhi book New Pathways for Sock Knitters Book One. Not cuz I needed it. Because I wanted it. Wanting stuff is getting me into trouble with my budget! Let's say it together: Budget? We don't need no stinking budget!!

And maybe some cute kitty pictures to round out this post?!


Lexie, disguised as bottled water


We hate each other, we really do *snore*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home