Friday, November 09, 2007

I need a holster for my credit card

Still plugging along on Irish Diamond...I'm almost ready to start the next set of patterns.

This week has been up-and-down. Sir B was home Tuesday and Wednesday with gout in his right toe...Wednesday was our third anniversary (which we did nothing to celebrate)...I did go and get a massage and facial on Wednesday, which was pretty darn nice...Today I take Taffy to the vet for her glucose test, plus I need him to look at one of her toenails. The toe seems to have been broken from before we got her, and didn't heal properly. Now the nail is getting really thick, butting up against the paw pad. Sir B and I are thinking she may have to have that nail removed. So as you can see, we're racking up doctor bills left and right this year. And now Christmas is coming up in a month?! Will it never end??

At least I have my knitting.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home