Monday, September 24, 2007

Man, am I lazy

I really want to start a sock from New Pathways for Sock Knitters (the Spiraling Coriolis in particular), but my head hurts from all the math involved. It made me realize I'm not a make-your-own-pattern kind of girl. At all. I want to pick up a pattern, where someone else figured out all the math, and sit down and knit. Period. Those people enjoy it, maybe even get paid for it...and I love them, because I would not knit anything more than a garter or stockinette stitch scarf if it wasn't for them. So I don't know how much use I'm going to get out of this book now. Maybe I should find a new home for it....but for now it can collect dust on a shelf. Boo.

BTW, when I was measuring my feet for the sock worksheet, I found out my right foot is a quarter inch shorter than my left. One of those weird facts you don't need to know but will probably never forget now. If I ever randomly run into you somewhere, you'll say, "Oh yeah, you're the person with one foot a quarter inch shorter than the other!" Ha!

Back to the Sampler Stole!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Ha ha, that's funny. You know, I've never measured my feet. Hmmmm, must try that . . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home