Thursday, November 01, 2007

My frog ate my sweater

Here is a photo of the Irish Diamond Shawl (from Folk Shawls) in progress:


I am soooo in love with this color! It is KnitPicks Palette in "Autumn Heather". This is going to be a big shawl, and the yarn only cost me $20! Amazing.
Unfortunately, the sweater didn't make it any further than the back piece, and I ended up ripping it out completely. I am thinking I'll try the Pewter Coat pattern again (from Interweave Knits), but we'll see. I may put this off for a while...I have yarn in my stash to make a Dale of Norway baby sweater, and I'm wanting to cast on for that instead!
Work has been so slow lately I've had tons of knitting time, but with all the ripping I did, I don't have much to show for it :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home