Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finished!







Pattern: Radiance Cabled Jacket (available here)
Yarn: Cascade 220, some heather color. I don't remember how many skeins I bought, but I have two left.
Started: November 20, 2007
Finished: March 18, 2008
Needles: KnitPicks interchangeables, size 5
Notes: I love this cardigan. Not too heavy, simple and elegant. I do want to try and block it just a bit bigger. I was going to add an i-cord button loop and a cool button, but I like it better without! The sleeves turned out too long, but I can turn them up. This is the first time I made sleeves with caps on them, and I didn't shorten them enough before the cap shaping, then I wasn't about to rip and redo them!



Taffy (whining): When is it MY turn?
Lexi: I got here first. Deal.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

What a classy cardigan! Really nice job, as always, and I love the color. You got it done just in time for our snowstorm today, ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home