Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Another FO!

Some cool stripey socks in Regia Landscape yarn, color Caribbean.

It's nice to make a project that only takes a few days. Most of the things I knit go on and on and on and on and on.....

Last weekend Sir B and I went to Rockford for dinner, and ended up at the bookstore where these two gems followed me home:

The patterns in More Big Girl Knits are so much better than the first book! You can kind of see all the little flags sticking out of the top of the sweaters I want to knit.
But this one went straight to number one on the list. I should be getting the yarn on Friday. WEBS is having a sale on Cascade 220, so I got that in a pretty green:

Mmmmm, cabley goodness!
The sock book is fantastic, I like how each chapter is different patterning size (four-stitch patterns, five-stitch patterns, so on). You get the basic sock recipe for that size (some are toe up, some cuff down) then a bunch of different patterns you can choose from.


The queen was laying in the sun, and wanted her portrait taken:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Ooo, I love the color of your socks! They looks very "caribbean-esque", which is especially nice as it seems that Spring will NEVER get here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home