Monday, August 29, 2005

Woohoo!

The room is done! Well, not completely, but close enough. We still have some trim to put up, and a little more painting to do....other than that, d-o-n-e.
And, today was my first day in my new office. It was...weird. Weird to have time to catch up on cleaning and stuff without having to scurry off to work.
Taffy wants to be my office mascot (I'm not allowing her in the room, in case I get someone that's allergic to cats comin' in). As I was finishing up with a client this morning, I forgot to close the door all the way, and all of a sudden, there's Taffy. Right in front of my client. Who, thankfully, was not allergic. But she just stood there in between us, looking up at [client] like, "Hi, I'm Taffy. How are you?!"
So, knitting.....none.nada.zero....yet. Hopefully next week I'll be caught up on all the cleaning of the construction mess, and get the garage cleaned of all my "extra" office stuff I don't need here, so I can fit my car inside (*sniff* three freakin' days and I'm pining for my garage, how spoiled am I??), and get back to my knitting.
I went and bought a Palm. I like it so far. It seemed like a better fit for me, because I mainly want it for scheduling clients. Now I just need some games for it :)
We were able to go to the fair on Friday night; we ate soooooo much food, since we were basically cramming multiple visits into one due to the office. We had: pork chop sandwiches, cheesy curly fries, a funnel cake, and a cream puff. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home