Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone out there in blogland has a wonderful V-tine's Day. My hubby has to get a cavity filled today :( so I'm afraid we're not doing anything (not a big surprise here...he hates V-tine's). He told me last night he was "sorry he didn't get me anything (yet). How about you pick someplace nearby we could go for a weekend?" Yay! What a cool gift! I'm thinking...maybe Chicago. Or Galena. Dunno....

With all the shawls I want to make, I'm thinking about investing in some blocking wires. If you have any info (good or bad) about blocking wires, let me know, as I won't be buying them for a while yet. I'm eyeing the set at Patternworks for $22.99

4 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the wires from Patternworks. They're great for square shawls, and straight edges. For circulars, though, pins still work the best.

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Pixiepurls said...

hah i was at the dentist at noon, my face FINALLY isn't numb anymore! Only took 4 hours!

Well thats sweet he had the idea of going someplace. My hubby thinks doing something on a specific day just cause is dumb, he says... "you should do it just when you feel like it cause you thought of them and it means more", problem is he never does it lol so come on now! he did say he would cook for me :)

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger The mini ninja said...

WOW your knitting talent is through the roof!

I've only managed to make scarfs so far. =(

Do you have any idea how to make hats on a round loom? Are there loom books out there?

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Leslie, I emailed you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home