Monday, October 30, 2006

Ah, how well my husband knows me....

I decided the other day that I am sooooo ready to do something about my weight, and I've decided to try the MediFast plan. So, I was telling Sir B about it, and he told me to go for it. The only thing is I needed to wait another week before I could order it because I had a super slow week last week (read: no money). Tonight he hands me his credit card and said to go ahead and order it now....but get this. He says, "ONLY use it for that. I don't want to get my next statement and see you also bought $8000 worth of yarn". Drat, he's on to me!

The sweater is thisclose to completed; I'm finishing up the neckband tonight and hope to have the bunny duplicate-stitched on by Wednesday. The hat I'm thinking may be done by Saturday or Sunday. Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home