Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Progress photos


Here is the start of the baby sweater. I have to admit, I'm liking the fair isle a lot! It's challenging but fun.


And what kind of knitter would I be if I didn't show my stranding? (Sorry it's a bit blurry)


Look at my kitties napping together! How cute is that!?

My sister Angela comes to visit next week, and she and I may be getting matching tattoos. This is a big deal for me, because I wasn't very close to either of my sisters growing up. But now that we're older, and especially since Mom died, we've gotten closer and closer. Angela and I in particular. When I went to visit her in July I told her about the books on Buddhism I was reading, and she started getting interested in it too. She was also reading books about life after death and spirit communication, and I have been reading that stuff for years. So we have lots to talk about now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home