Sunday, July 30, 2006


Here is sweet Bailey. You can kind of see in this photo how his ears are black, but he doesn't seem to be too bothered by it. Sis sees the vet tomorrow and finds out how much they'll have to amputate Bailey's ears. Bailey loves my sis so much...he follows her everywhere!


Here is the progress on my tank top! Too bad I still have to make the back piece, I'm so anxious to wear it!


OK, I need input here. A client of mine just told me she's pregnant, and I'd like to make her something for the baby, but I can't decide which to make. Do you vote for the cardigan and cap (above), or the romper, sweater and cap (below)?


Friday was fun; I was finished with work early, got a massage, then Sir B and I went to Rockford for dinner (Thunder Bay Grille, yum!) and saw My Super Ex-Girlfriend, which we both thought was really funny. Yesterday we went to sis's house with my Dad and Grandma, but I had a really bad night last night thinking about Mom. The next week is going to be a rough one to get through, with my birthday on the 8th, I'm thinking about her more and more. I mainly wish I could just forget my birthday altogether, because it's going to be terrible without her here to celebrate it with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home