Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Photo post!


Here is my tattoo! Isn't it cute?! This is the photo he modeled it from:


On to my Arizona trip. First, some scenery:



This is the cactus in my Dad's front yard. I'd hate to trip into that thing!


Saturday night we went to Rustler's Rooste for dinner. The photo above is my sister and I goofing off, and the photo below is me with my Dad and stepmom on the restaurant's patio. Rustler's Rooste has a snake appetizer, which I was too much of a chicken to try....maybe next time!



This is at my Dad's house (Dad, me, and Angela), in his front yard. Nice view, huh?


The tattoo he got in Hawaii (it's a manta ray with two stingrays and a turtle). He started scuba diving a few years ago and loves it. Sis has her scuba certification too.... Brad and I may go on a vacation to Hawaii with them sometime, and I'm thinking I should get certified too.... especially so I can go on the Manta Ray night dive.


Dad's puppy A'Diva. She's adorable, but so energetic! This photo had to be taken quickly, as you can see in her eyes she's planning much mischief. I didn't take pictures of sis's cat and two dogs (sorry guys!), they were such sweethearts though!


When I came home, this beautiful bouquet was waiting for me with a card that said "I missed you, Love Brad". Awwwwwwwwwww! *blush* ...it's nice to be missed! Taffy acted as though she never knew I was gone. Hmph, cats!

I had a fantastic time away, just hanging out with family. I met Angela's counselor who was very nice; we went to a bookstore called "Changing Hands", which had new and used books, plus some really cool knicknacks; had lunch with two of her friends; and went to the mall. We had a bit of trouble finding a yarn store that was open (read: still in business), but did find one--The Fiber Factory, which was huge! They not only had yarn, but also spinning supplies and weaving supplies. Some of the ladies there were talking about the Yarn Harlot, and come to find out she's going to be there on the 26th for a book signing. Sigh. I was good, I didn't buy anything there (mainly because I had bought a bunch of books at the bookstore). Sunday we went to another mall for a while, then hung out at her house until dinnertime. Dinner Sunday night was at Macayo's, which had excellent Mexican food and the best margaritas I think I've ever had.

I took a photo of my tank top, but for some reason it didn't download, then I was having trouble with the disk in the camera. So that'll have to wait for the next post.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Love those flowers! (bonus points for him)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home